Electronics & ICT Academy|
An initiative of: Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY)
Ministry of Communication and IT, Govt. of India
1. Who should attend?
Faculty from engineering/technology/diploma institutes
Technical staff/technician from engineering/technology/diploma institutes
Final year graduates/PG
2. Registration fee
(A) For Full Time programmes organized jointly by all SIX academies (on campus of ) MNIT Jaipur (NKN VC)
Course fee- Academia (faculty/staff/PhD scholars only)- Rs. 3000/- from all the states
Course fee- Non-academia & industry participants & UG/PG students - Rs. 9000/- uniform (pan-India)
(Course-fee- SC/ST candidates is 25% of aforesaid fee)
Total amount payable to Electronics And ICT Academy MNIT Jaipur is either Rs. 3000/- or 9000/- for 10-days programme with relaxation/rebate of 75% for SC/ST candidates, depending upon your affiliation as well as category.
|Faculty from all over India, PhD scholars- Gen/OBC ||Rs. 3000/- |
|Faculty from all over India, PhD scholars- SC/ST ||Rs. 750/- |
|Persons from Industry, UG/PG students ||Rs. 9000/- |
|MNIT faculty (with no logistic support) ||Rs. 500/- onetime registration fee, if not paid earlier |
|MNIT students (with no logistic support) ||Rs. 500/- onetime registration fee, if not paid earlier |
(B) How to apply
- Online application form is available at web-site- Apply Now
- Registration fee is payable preferably through ONLINE payment gateway (available inside Online application); OR by electronic transfer (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS) (Cheques are not accepted).
- Fill the payment transaction ID no. in appropriate column in the online form
- The course fee covers the participation in the programme, registration material including tutorial notes, boarding (working lunch & tea/snacks) and lodging (very limited number on first-come first-served basis for outside participants only) on all the days of the workshop.
- The travel expenses would have to be borne by the participants or their parent-organizations; as well as rest of the boarding charges to be borne by the participants
- The free accommodation is currently available for limited number participants on twin sharing basis in guest-rooms of (i) Hostel Aurobindo (male participants), and (ii) Hostel Gargi (Female participants)
- Very limited accommodation might be available on PAYMENT basis in MNIT Guest house on twin sharing basis
(D) Account details
Account name: Electronics and ICT Academy MNIT Jaipur/li>
Account no: 676801 700483
Bank: ICICI Bank, MNIT Campus, J L N Marg, Jaipur -302 017.