Entrepreneurship Development Cell
To spread entrepreneurship, through education, research and training, thus accelerating economic growth, by increasing the supply of new entrepreneurs and strengthen performance of the existing ones. Entrepreneurship Development Cell has been sponsored by the National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science and Technology (DST) Govt. of India in Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
- E. D. Cell acts as facilitator and resource institution to motivate, guide and help prospective and existing entrepreneurs in their entrepreneurial endeavors / efforts through positive training interventions.
- This is an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information to budding (growing) S&T entrepreneurs.
- It creates entrepreneurial culture in the present institution and other institutions in the region and to promote the objective of NSTEDB, including programme related to women and weaker section of the society.
OBJECTIVES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
- To promote strong entrepreneurship among Engineers, Managers and Science students.
- To promote entrepreneurship among relevant sectors in the state.
- To collaborate with other organizations and institutions.
- To organize entrepreneurship development and awareness programs.
- To undertake research studies to identify high technology areas having entrepreneurship opportunities.
- To develop close links between industry-Institute by interaction programs. High priority to activities designed to bring about improvement in the performance of the industry.
Mobility of industrial personnel. A partnership approach.
- To identify the present day requirements for professionals (engineers/ technologists/ managers) and meeting the future human resource needs.
- To disseminate technical advances through informal educational techniques.
- To train the shop floor personnel’s by continuing education programme.
- To Widen and implement the area of Research & Development and consultancy.
Last updated on: Tuesday, December 7, 2010