All the students are advised to follow the following instructions strictly
in the Central Computer Centre labs.
- Student must enter his/her name and relevant details in the register
while entering the lab.
- Student must carry Institute Identity card while working at the
Centre and shall show the same to Computer Center staff on
- Students are strictly prohibited browsing any obscene site or
- A Student found working on a particular machine shall be
responsible for all the contents in that machine.
- While working at the Centre, students should remain quite, avoid
loiter, gossip or playing computer games.
- Consuming terminal time on social websites (including chatting
etc.) in any form is highly unwanted. The students found indulging
in such activities may be asked to leave the terminal as academic
work is hampered because of such occupancies.
- Students are strictly enjoined not to unplug or remove any
hardware component in the lab.
- Violation of any of the above instructions may lead to punitive
action such as fine or the name of the student may be
recommended to the Disciplinary Board for severe action.
Decision of the Computer Centre Duty-Staff will prevail for resulting
action for non-compliance of instructions.
All the students are requested to Co-operate.