Short Term Training Programme on Computer AIDED Strength of Materials and Analysis of Design of Machine & Structural Elements , December 24-28, 2012Saturday October 6th, 2012
- Friday September 28th, 2012
- Thursday September 27th, 2012
We are pleased to inform that MNIT, Jaipur is hosting the initial
rounds of TIE International Business Plan Competition (TIBPC).
TIE’s International BPC provides students and their teams a chance to
compete in the world’s largest and most successful Business Plan
Competition with prizes worth $ 1 million.
MNIT and TIE Rajasthan will host the regional round – Level 1
TIE Brussles and TIE Delhi will host the regional finals – Level 2
Winners get an all expense paid trip to Rice University, Texas, USA where
the finals of TIBPC will be held.
A zonal orientation program to inform all interested candidates about `TIE
BPC and what all they stand to gain just by participating in this huge
phenomena, will be held in the campus of MNIT, Jaipur.
Venue – Mini-auditorium, Design Centre, MNIT Jaipur
Date – 30th September, Sunday
Time – 10:00 AM
Kindly inform all students from your college about this. We expect bright
minds, with ideas buzzing in them, from your college to be there.
Dr. Awadesh Bharadwaj,
Faculty, Mechanical Engineering Department,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
For more information and registrations Contact -:
Abhilash Dangayach -: 9461588095
Akshay Atreja -: 9982644116
Ibrahim Katthawala -: 9887207234
- Tuesday September 25th, 2012
MNIT Jaipur with Study House Jaipur organizes a National Level talk show on the Theme of Gandhi v/s Youngistan on 1st October 2012.
The Speakers :
- Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak (Founder of Sulabh International)
- Dinkar Joshi (National record holder in Limca Book of Record for the book Mahatma vs Gandhi)
- Rajit Kapoor (Played role of Mahatma Gandhi in the movie, “The Making of Mahatma”)
- Sudeep Nagarkar (Author of National level Best-seller book “Few things left unsaid”)
- Anil Dutta Mishra (a famous young Gandhian and also member of ” Indian Institute of Gandhian Studies”
- Sawai Singh (Gandhi of Rajasthan and founder of “Samagra Seva Sansthan” Jaipur)
The Programme Timing: 5.30 pm
Venue: Mini-Auditorium, MNIT Jaipur.
- Thursday September 20th, 2012
- Monday September 17th, 2012
- Thursday September 13th, 2012
Short Term Course on Recent Advances in Pollution Prevention Technologies in Process Industries, October 22-26, 2012.Tuesday August 21st, 2012
National Conference of IBPSA-India on Simulation of Buildings for Energy Efficiency and Better Built Environment, December 21-22, 2012Monday August 20th, 2012
- Monday August 13th, 2012
- Tuesday July 31st, 2012
- Tuesday June 12th, 2012
The following applicants are offered the positions as mentioned against their names in response to their respective applications for the Special Recruitment Drive (vide Advertisement Number 01/MNIT/ESTT/2012):
S.No. Name Position Category Department Remarks 1. Dr.Pandiri Venkata Ramana Assistant Professor SC Civil Engg. 2. Mr. Mukesh Kumar Assistant Professor SC Mechanical Engg. Contractual 3. Ms. Anoj Meena Assistant Professor ST Mechanical Engg. Contractual 4. Mr. Ramesh Babu Buttala Assistant Professor (IT) SC Computer Engg. Contractual 5. Dr. Jaidhar C D Assistant Professor SC Computer Engg. 6. Mr. Hemant Meena Assistant Professor ST Electrical Engg. Contractual 7. Dr. C. Periasamy Assistant Professor SC E & C Engg.
1. Each selected applicants should be required to send willingness to join within 15 days from this date of offer. The willingness should be communicated by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and also by post to:
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017
2. Other necessary details of the appointment shall follow in the appointment letter shortly.
- Wednesday May 30th, 2012
- Thursday May 17th, 2012
A Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship Development was inaugurated by Prof.I.K.Bhat, Director MNIT Jaipur on 14.05.2012 at Ajmer. This programme is being organized by Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, in association with Govt. Women Engineering College Ajmer and Govt. Engineering College Ajmer. The programme is supported by National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), DST, Govt. of India and will be held from 14th May 2012 to 25th May 2012 at Govt. Women Engineering College, Ajmer and Govt. Engineering College, Ajmer.
More than 20 faculty members from various engineering, science and management institutes are participating in this programme The programme aims at infusing entrepreneurial traits in faculty members who are, in turn, expected to motivate and help students in adopting entrepreneurship as their career option.
- Saturday May 5th, 2012
Many queries have been received regarding various points of Standing Advertisement No. 02/MNIT/ESTT/2012. The responses to these queries are as follows:
Q 1. Applicability of AGE limit vide Point Number 5.
A. AGE LIMIT (Not exceeding 35 years): This age limit is applicable only for the entry level Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/= for the post of Assistant Professor.
For the first round, age limit shall be applicable AS ON CLOSING DATE for the standing advertisement i.e. 21.05.2012. Since this is a standing advertisement, for subsequent rounds, the deciding date for the age limit shall be the closing date of the subsequent rounds.
- Thursday April 19th, 2012
Department of Electrical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is organizing a short term course on “Smart Grid Technologies”. This course shall be conducted from May 14-18, 2012 and is open to faculty members from academic institutes, Industry Professionals, Govt. functionaries/administrators, consultants, researchers and students.
The objective of the short term training program on smart grid technologies is to integrate and optimize distributed energy resources to achieve a more efficient and reliable grid, enable active participation of consumers with more environmental constraints.
- Smart Grid Networks, Micro grid and Service Management
- Grid Integration of Renewable Energy Sources
- A C & D C Transmission and Distribution Systems- Planning and Operation
- Self Heating Grids- Intelligent Monitoring and Outage Management
- Advanced Metering, Communication Networks and Solution of Smart Grid
- Load Frequency Control in Power Systems
- Bidding Strategy Formulation in Power Systems
- Wide Area Monitoring Protection and Control
- Power Trading and Management
- Physical Cyber Security Systems and Power Electronics Applications in Grid System
- Planning and Marketing Management
- Architectures, Models, Grid Codes and Standards of Smart Grid
- Restructuring of Distribution Systems
- FACTs Technologies Transmission Systems
- Thursday February 23rd, 2012
FEST DATES: 24th Feb. – 26th Feb. 2012
Fest Website: - http://www.primavera12.in/
Email us at: - email@example.com
Connect With Facebook: - http://www.facebook.com/primaveramnit
Promo Video link: – https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=357530214276572
- Friday February 10th, 2012
- Friday February 3rd, 2012
- Thursday February 2nd, 2012
- News and Notices
- List of UG Scholarships and Awards
- UG Scholarships and Awards
- PG Scholarships and Awards
- Friday January 27th, 2012
Technician on Contract basis (contract not exceeding one year):
Trade and knowledge Test followed by interview for contract posts of Technicians at various departments and Programmers for the Institute shall be held as per following schedule. These appointments shall be as per First Statutes of NITs.
S.No. Department Date Time 1. Mechanical Engineering, Architecture and Planning 17.02.2012 (Friday) 8:30 AM 2. Computer Engineering 18.02.2012 (Saturday) 8:30 AM 3. Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering 19.02.2012 (Sunday) 8:30 AM 4. Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engg., Metallurgy and Material Engg., Civil Engg. 20.02.2012 (Monday) 8.30 AM 5. Programmers 29.02.2012 (Wednesday) 8:30 AM
List of shortlisted candidates for contract post of Technicians by various departments are as under:
1. Architecture and Planning 2. Civil Engineering 3. Chemical Engineering 4. Computer Engineering 5. Electrical Engineering 6. Electronics & Communication Engg. 7. Metallurgy and Material Engineering 8. Mechanical Engineering 9. Physics 10. Chemistry
Programmers (contract duration not exceeding one year):
Trade and knowledge test shall be held on Wednesday February 29, 2012 . Kindly note that interview may be held on next day as well. Candidates should make arrangements for stay for two days.
List of shortlisted candidates
Please note that shortlisting criteria can be higher than the desired minimum qualifications for various departments depending upon the number of applicants.
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Test and interview shall be arranged as per the above schedule.
- Considering large number of applications received in some departments, interview may be held on two consecutive days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay for two days.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Selection shall be two tier process. All candidates shall have to undertake trade and knowledge test. Only candidates demonstrating good trade skill shall be interviewed.
- Candidate should bring original certificates of necessary documents
- Date of birth
- Secondary/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary marksheets
- yearwise/semesterwise marksheets of 3-year Engineering Diploma/BE/BTech for candidates of Engineering departments, yearwise/semesterwise marksheerts of BSc/MSc for candidates of Science departments).
- Applicants should bring certificate of CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and percentage conversion certified by the University/Institution if this information is not explicitly stated in gradesheets.
Failure to produce originals of necessary documents shall result in summarily rejection of candidature for the respective post. Such candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear in trade & knowledge test and interview.
Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria and Misc (November 2011)
- Wednesday January 11th, 2012
- Thursday December 29th, 2011
- Wednesday December 28th, 2011
- Monday December 26th, 2011
It is a Great Honour and Privilege for MNIT to host Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (Former President of India) on December 31, 2011. He will be visiting MNIT Jaipur and shall be interacting with MNIT students on December 31, 2011.
Rights of admission for this session shall be reserved and through prior registration for MNIT students only. Please note:
- Students can register online through http://intranet.mnit.ac.in by 5:00pm December 27, 2011(Please note that this site is visible only from MNIT intranet). The students who are willing to participate in the interactive session will have to be authenticated with LDAP.
- The registration shall be on First Come First Served basis and the registration shall be done only for certain numbers as per the rated safe seating arrangement at Central Lawns.
- Every student can submit a question for interaction with the former President of India.
- Every registration will happen only after the student shall agree to code of conduct.
- Every registered student who will come shall be allowed to enter the central lawns only if he has a valid (i) MNIT student ID and (ii) Print out of the registration slip.
- Not all the questions shall be selected for submission. Questions shall be screened by the organisers.
- Registered students should not carry any electronic gadgets such as cameras, mobile, laptops etc. at the venue.
- All the registered students shall come to the venue in proper formal dress.
- Monday September 12th, 2011
- Corrigendum………..Last Date of Submission Extended
- Notice-NIT for Civil & Electrical Works
- Renovation of work shop of Mechanical and metallurgy Department
- Renovation of Virtual Class Room L-12
- Water Harvesting System at new Boys_and_Girls_Hostel
- Thursday May 5th, 2011
- Wednesday April 20th, 2011
Subject: Regarding authenticated access and acceptable user policy for all the authorized users of MNIT Internet and CWN resources.
This is as per discussions and approval of Head Central Computer Center, MNIT Jaipur that as per the mandatory requirement MNIT is switching to authenticated user access policy. In the authenticated system, all the authorised users shall be required to obtain an LDAP password necessary for accessing Internet through MNIT Internet Gateway.
For this all authenticated users (students, specially) of MNIT Jaipur shall be distributed with the initial LDAP password on production and verification of Institute ID Card. For this all students are requested to report to CCL-II in Design Center along with their Institute ID, they shall be issued initial passwords on showing, the schedule for the same shall be as follows:
1. Students all Year all branches: CCL-2 on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (20, 21 and 22 April 2011 from 9 am to 9 pm) as per the schedule available on Institute website .
2. All the faculty and staff members shall be provided separately with their account details through their departmental offices.
The initial planned switch over to authenticated system shall take place between, 12:00 noon till 8:00 pm on April 23, 2011 to check the load and efficiency of the system.
The help desk number shall be 2713481/2713483 from 9:00am-5:00pm on April 23, 2011.
All the authorised users of MNIT shall be able to:
Change their initial passwords on their first login while they come to CCL 2 for verification.. All the users should provide correct secondary email id, which will be required for regeneration of their lost passwords.
Please remember the LDAP passwords soon shall be used for Internet access through proxy and also Single Sign On at central facilities.
All the users should not share their passwords.
- Monday December 6th, 2010